This week's Sunday Menu: Pan Fried Pork Chops and Intercontinental Scramble


I know I said I mostly cook on the barbecue and then had recipes from the kitchen. Well, we'll be in a kitchen for a few weeks but I'll still go easy on you.

Pork chops...but no applesauce...are on this week's dinner menu. It's hard to find good pork these days but do the best you can. The sauce on this one will help make up for it. 

Breakfast is an intensely delicious item that I came up with, kind of a mix of chilaquiles and some of the French scrambles that I'd cook in France. 

They're both very good and pretty easy, too. Click on the links for full recipes.


DINNER: Pan Fried Pork Chops with scratch made mashed potatoes.


BREAKFAST: Intercontinental Scramble.

Darryl
Copyright 2015 - Darryl Musick
All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

DINNER TIME! Dutch Oven Beef Stew

It can still get a little chilly at night here in Northern California. A hearty stew is just the thing to take the chill off. This reci...