Shearing and Sanding


Continuing the pruning of the roses highlights this weeks chores. 




Above, you can see Mr. Lincoln halfway through the process. That dead-looking plant next to it is a pot of baby's breath. It comes back each year but I doubt there's any mix left in that pot.



Yep, pretty empty. I just pulled the whole thing up but I bet it will come up anyway from the roots that grew through the bottom of the pot.



Here's our Peace tree rose after pruning.



Another project I started is to sand, stain, and varnish this little table my wife bought for $5 at a yard sale.  



My neighbor, Scott, is a mosaic artist and he's coming up with an insert that I'll install in the middle. It'll become a cocktail table on our patio when done.



Darryl
Copyright 2014 - Darryl Musick
All Rights Reserved
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DINNER TIME! Dutch Oven Beef Stew

It can still get a little chilly at night here in Northern California. A hearty stew is just the thing to take the chill off. This reci...