Get Back to Where You Once Belonged


More pruning adventures for this week. The plumeria, beautiful as it is, is invading our space.



I get my big loppers and take off the canes that are intruding into our walkway. The Cheapskate and his family only have so much room. The plants have to learn to share.



The grapevine has been trimmed back as well. I hope I didn't stunt the crop later on by cutting off the second biggest cane.



All is now ready for the season save the sideyard. I just have to till in some amendment and start some vegetable seedlings to plant here.




Darryl
Copyright 2014 - Darryl Musick
All Rights Reserved.

1 comment:

  1. It's nice to go down and do pruning and walk back a bit to see if it looks good... :)

    ReplyDelete

DINNER TIME! Dutch Oven Beef Stew

It can still get a little chilly at night here in Northern California. A hearty stew is just the thing to take the chill off. This reci...